Full Stack Developer in Sherbrooke
Our Studio’s team is looking for a Full Stack Developer who will be part of developing, maintaining and supporting solutions developed for its clients.
Always on the lookout for new technologies, you are curious to discover another way to work? You want to evolve in an organization centred on the well-being of employees? You want to manage your work schedule and not be judged when you work from home? You enjoy having a drink with your colleagues and other team-building activities? Studio Pyxis is the place for you!
The challenges we offer:
- Develop business solutions on the .NET platform
- Propose solutions answering to the client’s needs
- Ensure the quality of the new features deployed for the clients
- Apply the definition of “done” chosen by the team
- Be part of the continuous improvement process
Let’s talk about our future colleague...
- You have a College or University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You have between 3 and 10 years of experience in web or mobile development
- You have extensive knowledge of web development on .NET: C#, WebApi, MVC
- You have knowledge of one or several of these technologies: Angular, jQuery, Bootstrap, Backbone, React
- You have knowledge of software engineering practices like TDD
You want to learn and develop your abilities with:
- .NET Core, Xamarin, Micro Services, …
- Agile practices, Scrum and XP
- IoT, Web, Mobile, Desktop
- BDD, Scrum, DevOps, Kanban
- Object-oriented programming
Your place is with us… with Studio Pyxis. Apply at [email protected]. We are looking forward to meet our next Pyxissian!
Who are we?
Studio Pyxis is a team of passionate professionals always looking to do better. Working in a 100% open and Agile environment, Studio’s team applies the best software engineering methodological practices. We are proud to develop custom solutions for our clients, in varied domains such as healthcare, culture, housekeeping or even carpentry.
How do I apply?
Please send your résumé to [email protected]-studio.com
We reserve the right to contact selected candidates only.